To be informed of the latest news
Cytotoxicity testing of your medical devices according to ISO 10993-5
FILAB laboratory assists you in performing cytotoxicity tests on your medical devices in accordance with the ISO 10993-5 standard
Cytotoxicity tests performed on medical devices allow the evaluation of the biological response of cells grown by incubation in contact with the device and/or device extracts, either directly or by diffusion.
With the support of a partner laboratory, FILAB assists you in the toxicological analysis of your medical devices, and more generally in the biological evaluation of your medical devices:
- Cytotoxicity test according to ISO 10993-5
- Toxicological evaluation of leachable substances according to ISO 10993-17
- Skin irritation and sensitization test according to ISO 10993-10
- Chemical characterization according to ISO 10993-18
- Degradation study according to ISO 10993-13 / -14 / -15
Our human size, our permanent investments and our knowledge of the medical devices sector guarantee to our customers a reliability of the results, a fast treatment of the requests and a tailor-made support of their needs.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²