To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory analysis of René 77
You wish to perform an analysis on a René 77 alloy ?
René 77 is a mixture of several metals with exceptional mechanical strength and good resistance to deformation at high temperatures.
Composed mainly of nickel, titanium, molybdenum, cobalt, aluminum and chromium, René 77 has good surface stability as well as good resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
Thanks to its exceptional properties, René 77 is used in the manufacture of turbines, blades and propellers for aircraft.
Chemical analysis of René 77: a FILAB laboratory skill
For more than 20 years, FILAB laboratory has been providing metallurgical analysis services to several hundred customers, some of them under COFRAC ISO 17025 accreditation.
FILAB laboratory offers its experience and specific skills to control the quality of alloys, particularly René 77
- Analysis of the chemical composition and control of the alloy grades of a René 77 part
- Checking its grade against a customer specification
Our analytical park dedicated to the analysis of René 77 :
- Elemental analysis techniques ICP-AES and ICP-MS
- Spark Spectrometry SEO
- Elemental analysis C/S, N/O, H
To see further : our expertise on René 77 alloy
In addition to routine metallurgical analyses, FILAB laboratory brings you its skills in metallurgical expert analyses and failure studies on your samples:
- Metallographic examination on René 77
- Thickness measurement of metal part coatings in René 77
- Analysis of welds on René 77
- Study of corrosion resistance on René 77
- Study of fracture surfaces on René 77
- Analysis and characterization of surfaces (roughness, defects,…) on René 77
- Ageing study (corrosion phenomenon, surface alteration, …) on René 77
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²