To be informed of the latest news
Development of methods in the context of REACH
Your problem requires the development of methods within the framework of REACH
What is REACH?
First of all, REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals) is the European regulation that requires all manufacturers, users and importers of chemical substances, including mixtures of more than one tonne per year, to register these substances with the ECHA (European Chemicals Agency).
Why use method development in the context of REACH?
It is then necessary to compile dossiers containing information on the physico-chemical, toxicological and ecotoxicological properties of the substances, an assessment of the risks to health and the environment and the appropriate management measures.
All substances are covered, including natural substances, organic substances and metals. Also included are substances used in industrial processes and found in mixtures such as cleaning products and paints. The list even extends to substances contained in articles such as textiles, furniture, IT equipment or electronic components.
In order to be able to carry out your analyses within the REACH framework, support in the development of methods within the REACH framework is necessary.
The FILAB laboratory assists you in the development of methods within the framework of REACH
With its wealth of experience, the FILAB laboratory offers you the expertise of its doctors and engineers as well as its state-of-the-art analytical equipment in order to provide you with a REACH laboratory analysis service as well as a REACH method development service. Indeed, from REACH analysis to R&D, the FILAB laboratory offers multi-sector expertise to support you in the development of methods within the framework of REACH.
Our method development services
- Training in laboratory method development
development of laboratory analysis and dosage methods
- Method development for nitrosamines
Method Development for Medical Devices
Development of methods for the cosmetics industry
- Development of laboratory purification methods
our REACH services
- Identification of REACH substances in the laboratory
- Analysis of substances of SVHC concern under REACH
- Toxicological evaluation under REACH
- Sameness analysis between two substances
- Laboratory analysis of REACH inorganic substances
- REACH analysis in cosmetics
- Characterisation of nanomaterials under REACH
- Purity control according to REACH
Determination of chloroalkanes SCCP according to REACH
- Analysis of organic substances REACH
- REACH analysis in the chemical industry
our technical means to reach
- For organic substances: NMR, UV/Visible, HR-MS, GC, HPLC, FTIR
- For inorganic substances: IC, ICP-OES, SAA, XRD, XRF, SEM-EDX, ATG, BET
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²