To be informed of the latest news
Determination of the root cause
You want to determine a root cause
Why implement a root cause determination?
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a problem-solving method that identifies the root causes of problems. Its purpose is to avoid treating the symptoms rather than the real problems. A factor is considered a root cause if its removal from the problem-fault sequence prevents the undesirable end result from recurring.
Root Cause Analysis is essentially based on four general principles:
- Properly define and describe the event or problem.
- Establish a timeline from the normal situation to the final crisis.
- Distinguish between root causes and the causal factor.
- Once implemented, Root Cause Analysis is transformed into a method of predicting problems.
Implementing Root Cause Analysis will help the organization to:
- Identify barriers and causes of problems, in order to find permanent solutions.
- Develop a logical approach to problem solving.
- Determine current and future organizational improvement needs.
The support of a competent root cause laboratory is therefore essential to solve your problems in a sustainable manner.
FILAB assists you in determining the root cause
Through our three levels of services: analysis, expertise and R&D support, FILAB assists companies from all sectors in determining the root cause. FILAB provides its clients with the know-how and experience of its team, as well as a 2100m² analytical park equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²