- 03 80 52 32 05
- Mon - Fri : 8.00 - 18.00
- FILAB Laboratory - Chemical analysis, Material expertise, R & D and Consulting support
Chemical expertise in a laboratory
Your needs: to carry out an expertise using scientific data and technical interpretations.
In order to face complex challenges, you are looking for an independent and impartial laboratory to carry out an expertise using specific techniques which will allow you to asses a given uncertainty.
Expertise is a decision-making process that calls upon technical or scientific examinations in order to evaluate or assess a given subject. It leads to an interpretation, a recommendation or an opinion based on concrete evidence.
Our solution: to assist experts with reliable analyses and scientific interpretations.
FILAB provides services to industry by providing its expertise in Chemistry and Materials Science, its cutting-edge analytical fleet and the know-how of its highly trained staff made up of doctors and engineers to assist in solving expertise problems.
Our multidisciplinary technical skills allow us to accommodate for a wide range of requests, which we handle with impartiality and total confidentiality.
FILAB provides its expertise skills for the following services:
- Metallurgical expertise
- Material expertise
- Failure expertise: coating peeling off, adhesive problems, deposits, fissures...
- Surface expertise
- Chemical expertise
- Organic analyses: GCMS, Py-GCMS, LC-MS/MS, GPC, NMR, FTIR
- Mineral analyses: ICP, XRD, IC
- Thermal analyses: TGA, DSG
- Metallurgical analyses: ICP, SEM-FEG EDX, OES
- Powder analysis: XRD, SEM-FEG EDX, BET
- Surface analysis: SEM-FEG EDX, PES, ToF-SIMS
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Reactiveness and quick processing time for requests
COFRAC ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
Complete analytical fleet spread over 2100m²
Tailored support for customers