- 03 80 52 32 05
- Mon - Fri : 8.00 - 18.00
- FILAB Laboratory - Chemical analysis, Material expertise, R & D and Consulting support
Whether you are industrialists, manufacturers, producers or distributors, whenever your products and materials are going to enter a Nuclear Plant, you should ask for approval from EDF for the PMUP, EDF requires them to be “PMUP” (Products and Materials Used in a Nuclear Plant) approved.
The products concerned are those used in the Plant during manufacturing, assembly, maintenance or operating operations.
What is a PMUP analysis ?
A PMUP analysis aims to determine the halogen (F, CI, Br) and sulphur content of products and materials that are going to enter the Plant in accordance with EDF protocols that are specific to the product family.
Once the analysis has been made, a report is drawn up and sent to the client which then transmits the results of this analysis to EDF with the aim of being issued with PMUP approval by EDF.
Why choose FILAB ?
- A laboratory approved by EDF for PMUC testing
- An ISO 17025 accredited laboratory by COFRAC
- Responsive response and processing of requests
- A complete analytical park of 2100 m²