Chemical analysis laboratory Paris
Your needs: analyse the chemical substances that make up your finished products and raw materials in the Ile-de-France region and Paris (75)
The rise in international competition and the increasing complexity of regulatory constraints are leading manufacturers to optimise the performance of their products through a better knowledge of their properties. To do this, the use of analytical chemistry makes it possible to obtain quantitative chemical analyses (concentration and dosage of components) or qualitative analyses (nature of a chemical composition).
In the context of quality control, regulatory compliance or following a product failure, chemical analysis has become essential in all industrial sectors.
Our laboratory, which specialises in chemical analysis and has state-of-the-art analytical methods, is there to help you in this process.
Located in the heart of Burgundy, in Dijon, in the middle of the Paris-Lyon axis, the Filab laboratory is quickly accessible for companies based in the Paris region and Ile-de-France.
How long is the journey from Paris to Dijon by car?
It takes about 3 hours by car on the A6 motorway, direction Lyon, from Paris to reach Dijon.
How long is the journey from Paris to Dijon by train?
The average train journey between Paris and Dijon is 2.5 hours. The fastest TGV takes about 1.5 hours from station to station. There are currently 16 possible journeys per day. Once in Dijon, the Filab laboratory is easily accessible via the tram or the city’s bus network.
Our solutions: supporting manufacturers with tailor-made chemical analysis services.
Our chemical analyses
- Analysis of raw materials (search for impurities)
- REACH analyses
- Industrial chemical analysis
- Basic chemical analysis
- Analysis of contamination and pollution
- Analysis of polymeric and composite materials, metallurgy and ceramics
- Chemical analysis following failure
- Heavy metal analysis
- Analysis baths surface treatment
- ISO 17025 accredited analysis laboratory
- Laboratory analysis and biocompatibility testing according to ISO 10993
- Analysis of phthalates and DEHP
- Analysis of Bisphenol A
- Analysis of residual solvents
- Analysis of cleaning product residues on medical devices: HCT / TOC
- Particle size analysis
- Paint and varnish analysis
- Chemical deformation (reverse engineering)
Development and validation of chemical analysis methods
- GC-MS, HS-GCMS (Gas Chromatography)
- HPLC-MS/MS, HPLC-DAD (Liquid Phase Chromatography)
- FTIR (Infrared Spectroscopy)
- UV (UV-Visible Spectrometry..)
- IC (Ion Chromatography)
- SEM-EDX (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
The FILAB laboratory helps companies of all sectors and sizes to solve their industrial problems. We provide you with the know-how and experience of our team of PhD students and engineers.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A COFRAC ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
(Litters available on www.cofrac.com - Accreditation number: 1-1793)
A complete analytical park of 2100m²
A SAFRAN approval