To be informed of the latest news
Halogen analysis in laboratory
Your needs: to analyze and quantify halogens in your samples
Halogens are the chemical elements in the 17th group (column) of the periodic table, which are fluorine, chlorine and bromine.
These halogens are analyzed by Ion Chromatography (IC), and can be controlled in certain fields of application because they are considered as corrosion precursors.
In what context to analyze and quantify halogens?
Whether you are a professional in aeronautics, plastics, automotive, finished chemicals or energy, these analysis may concern you.
Halogen analysis can be necessary in different contexts:
How does FILAB help you with the analysis and quantification of halogens?
With several Liquid Chromatographs and a dozen ICPs, FILAB assists industrialists in the analysis and determination of halogens in their products.
Analysis and determination of fluorine by IC
Analysis and determination of bromine by IC
Search for corrosion precursors
Analysis and determination of sulfates by IC
Development and validation of methods for the analysis of halogens
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²
Around this topic
- Laboratory for chlorine analysis by IC
- Laboratory analysis of slag
- Bromine analysis laboratory by IC
- Sulphate analysis by IC
- Laboratory analysis of corrosion precursors
- Analysis and determination of bromides in the laboratory
- Halogen analysis according to RCC-M
- Laboratory analysis of fluorides
- Fluorine analysis laboratory by IC
- Determination of chloride content using Ion Chromatography
- Determination of Sulfur (S) by elemental analyzer