Certification and quality management
FILAB has had a security and quality management system in place for a few years which allows us to meet our clients’ requirements (ISO CEI 17025 and ISO 9001 guidelines)
COFRAC ISO 17025 accreditations
FILAB is accredited by COFRAC (Comité Français d’Accréditation) – Laboratory section – for its Chemistry, Metallurgy and Environment departments for the following fields :
– Physicochemical analyses of metallic materials (LAB GTA 16)
– Water sampling for physio-chemical analysis (LAB GTA 29)
– Physicochemical analysis of water samples (LAB GTA 05)
– Soil analysis relating to the environment – 134
– Physicochemical analysis of cosmetic and pharmaceutical products in an extended, flexible scope : Analysis and determination of mineral elements containing heavy metals in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products using ICP-AES and ICP-MS following the European Pharmacopoeia 2.4.20 and USP 233 regulations.
– Physicochemical analysis of Medical Devices and of chemical and biological substances : Analysis and determination of Total HydroCarbons (THC) and of Total Organic Carbons following NF EN 93377-2 and NF EN 1484 regulations.
Detailed scope available at www.cofrac.fr – Accreditation N°1-1793
Several years ago, FILAB was awarded the Laboratory Qualification by the SAFRAN group under the GRP-0087 and GRM-0092 procedures. This qualification is regularly renewed after audits are carried out by SAFRAN on our premises.
“PMUC” approval by EDF
EDF has approved FILAB to perform the necessary analyses during the registration process for products to be used in nuclear power plants. FILAB has been approved for many years for the analysis of halogens and sulfur. FILAB’s approval was recently extended to cover the specific analysis of products in the 021 category (Ion Exchange Resins and Packaging Products).
CIR approval (Crédit Impôt Recherche)
FILAB’s CIR approval has been prolonged until 2020 by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
This approval allows some of our clients working in R&D to deduct certain services entrusted to FILAB.
FILAB is recognized as a training organization and as such can offer training services within your training budget.
Approval from the ministry of environment
The FILAB laboratory has been approved by the ministry of environment.