To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory Analytical Chemistry Training
Did you know? FILAB is a training organisation ...
As an accredited training organisation, FILAB supports your teams in learning new methods of analysis and characterisation, whatever your sector of activity.
What kind of training does FILAB provide to its industrial clients?
At FILAB, we do not offer a standard training catalogue. We only develop and offer customised training courses to our clients, with high added value as they are in line with their industrial issues or analytical challenges.
Thus, the possibilities are numerous, and adapted to your needs.
Here are some examples of training courses that we can offer:
Laboratory activities :
Training on sample preparations specific to your needs
Training on conducting a technical or quality audit of an analytical chemistry laboratory
Why call on FILAB for your training needs?
There are several reasons for the growing number of requests to FILAB for training:
Tailor-made technical training: most of the training courses offered by many training organisations are standard, not tailor-made, and do not address your technical issues
Highly qualified people: our trainers are people from the laboratory, doctors or specialised engineers
Industrial knowledge: FILAB has been providing training to its clients for over 10 years in all industrial sectors
A unique profile with a dual competence in Chemistry and Materials
A human-sized structure, which allows us to be more responsive and flexible
Do you have a question? Would you like to discuss with us the various training possibilities that can be provided at FILAB or at your site?
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²
Around this topic
- Training in failure analysis
- Training in laboratory analysis and identification of particulate contaminants
- Training in ISO 19227 analysis for laboratories
- Training in ICH Q3D analysis for laboratories
- AFM training for laboratories
- Training: Characterization of nanomaterials for laboratories
- ISO 10993-18: Customized training for your medical devices
- Training in laboratory method development
- Customized laboratory training
- Ion chromatography (IC) training for laboratories
- Training in materials characterization for laboratories
- SEM training for laboratories
- LC training for laboratories
- FTIR training for laboratories
- ICP training for laboratories
- Training in the GPC technique for laboratories
- GC/MS training for laboratories
- Training in the DRX technique for laboratories
- Training in the BET technique for laboratories
- ATG training for laboratories
- Training in surface analysis
- Analytical training and method validation
- DSC training for laboratories