To be informed of the latest news
Nanomaterial and nanoparticle characterization
Your needs : to classify your nanomaterial-based substances and optimize their effects on your finished products
On the nanoscopic scale new physicochemical properties can appear in certain materials. Further analysis and study of these phenomena is essential for understanding the effects of nanomaterials in the context in which they are used.
As a specialist in cosmetics, in the production of medical devices, in electronics, in textiles, in the aerospace industry, in pharmaceuticals, in food production or even in the production of fine chemicals, you are looking to classify your substances (nano or otherwise), to improve or substitute your products using nanomaterials and nanotechnology (nanoprobes, nanovectors, nanoparticles, nanocomposites, nanocatalysis…).
To achieve this, support from a laboratory specialized in nanomaterial analysis having precise and metrologically controlled equipment will allow you to examine these types of particles whether it be in raw materials or in your finished products.
Our solution : to assist you throughout the production process or R&D projects involving nanomaterials or nanoparticles
You wish to know if your product contains nanomaterials and if it must therefore be classed as such following the standards relating to your field ?
With an analytical fleet spread over 2100m2, in part dedicated to the analysis of nanomaterials, the laboratory offers its services in nanometric classification and in the development of your nanomaterial-based products.
FILAB has analytical techniques at its disposal relating to the following nanomaterials :
ICP-AES and ICP-MS : analysis of trace elements and of chemical composition on a nanomaterial-based product
XRD : structural analysis
BET : measurement of the specific surface area
SP-ICP-MS : detection of nanoparticles
SEM-FEG-EDX : determination of the size and shape of nanoparticles
Laser granulometry : count of the number of particles and their granulometric distribution.
Helium pycnometry : density measurement
DLS : measurement of nano-emulsion and a study of the stability of a suspension by zeta potential titration.
The FILAB laboratory will also assist you in providing the following services related to nanomaterials :
Development and validation of new analytical techniques specific to nanomaterials
Reviewing literature and researching standards surrounding nanomaterials
Consultation of standards around nanomaterials (2011 CE recommendations, the 1223/2009 CE cosmetic standard, the 1169/2011 INCO standard, R-Nano(2012-232, 02/2012) …)
Testing interactions between containers and their contents
Training your teams (new techniques and standards regarding nanomaterials)
In order to assist you in the best conditions the FILAB laboratory is CIR (Crédit Impot Recherche) approved, FILAB is also a member of the AFNOR/X457 “Nanotechnologies” commission and regularly partakes in collaboration projects on nanomaterials.
Using our three levels of services – analysis, expertise and R&D assistance – FILAB assists companies from various sectors and of various sizes in overcoming their industrial challenges by providing them with all the knowledge and experience of its team.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²
Around this topic
- Laboratory for the analysis of nanomaterials in food according to the requirements of EFSA and ANSES
- Laboratory characterization of nanomaterials by AFM
- Size analysis of nanoparticles in the laboratory
- Laboratory analysis of nanotechnologies
- Laboratory analysis of nanodrugs
- Nano analysis in the textile industry
- Laboratory analysis of nanomaterials release
- Analysis and characterization of titanium dioxide (TiO2)
- Laboratory analysis and characterization of zinc oxide (ZnO)
- Analysis according to the INCO regulation n°1169/2011 in laboratory
- Characterization of surface functionalization on nanomaterials
- Characterization of nanomaterials in pearls in the laboratory
- Characterization of nanomaterials by BET
- Characterization of nanomaterials by DLS in laboratory
- Laboratory characterization of nanomaterials by XPS
- Cosmetic regulation CE n°1223-2009
- Laboratory characterization of nanomaterials by SEM
- Nanomaterials expertise laboratory
- Laboratory accredited ISO 17025 by COFRAC for the characterization of nanomaterials
- Nanoparticle characterization and analysis in a laboratory
- Helium Pycnometry density measurements
- Nanomaterials : FILAB can now perform SP-ICP-MS analysis !
- Solubility testing in accordance with the OECD 105
- Laboratory analysis of nanomaterials in line with the REACH regulation
- Single Particle SP-ICP-MS analysis of nanoparticles
- Laboratory analysis of nanomaterials and nanoparticles for the food industry
- Nanometric classification of raw materials and finished products : how is FILAB able to assist you ?
- Analysis laboratory according to the R-Nano regulation
- Laboratory analysis of nanomaterials for the cosmetics industry
- Medical Devices: nanomaterial characterization in accordance with the ISO 10993-22 standard
- Regulations and nanomaterials: what are the requirements for your industrial products?