To be informed of the latest news
Your needs: check the conformity of your PMUC products by a competent laboratory approved by EDF
Whether you are industrialists, manufacturers, producers or distributors, whenever your products and materials are going to enter a Nuclear Plant, you should ask for approval from EDF for the PMUC, EDF requires them to be “PMUP” (Products and Materials Used in a Nuclear Plant) approved.
The products concerned are those used in the Plant during manufacturing, assembly, maintenance or operating operations.
What is a PMUP/PMUC analysis ?
A PMUP analysis aims to determine the halogen (F, CI, Br) and sulphur content of products and materials that are going to enter the Plant in accordance with EDF protocols that are specific to the product family.
Once the analysis has been made, a report is drawn up and sent to the client which then transmits the results of this analysis to EDF with the aim of being issued with PMUP approval by EDF.
Why choose FILAB ?
- A laboratory approved by EDF for PMUC testing
- An ISO 17025 accredited laboratory by COFRAC
- Responsive response and processing of requests
- A complete analytical park of 2100 m²
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²
Around this topic
- PMUC certification analysis laboratory on ion exchange resins
- Analysis laboratory according to ASTM E165 standard
- Laboratory for the analysis, approval and control of PMUC on resins
- Procod product analysis for PMUC
- EDF approved laboratory for the analysis of your PMUC
- PMUC Controls in Laboratory
- Inspection, laboratory analysis and registration of "PMUC" products