To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory analysis of particulate contaminations
What is particulate contamination ?
Behind the idea of particulates or contaminants there is often the concept of size… A particle is only a tiny, sometimes residual, portion of a chemical substance or of a material.
Usually fine and minute, small particles cannot be seen by the naked eye.
Particulates or contaminants can often be analyzed :
- As part of a set of conformity analyses : verification of the size of particles or microparticles or even nanoparticles.
- As part of a more complex study, in the context of a contamination during the production process for example : particulates embedded in the surface of a metal part, dust contamination, cross contamination…
FILAB has a whole department dedicated to particulate contamination analyses
FILAB laboratory can offer particulate analysis services tailored to your needs :
- Chemical analysis of particles and particulate contamination identification
- Dispersion and micro-dispersion analyses
- Nanomaterial characterization
- Dust analysis
- OM and SEM-FEG-EDX microscopy analyses
- FTIR particulate analysis and spectral interpretation
- Particulate analysis of pharmaceutical products
- Granulometric analysis : laser granulometry, sieving…
FILAB also offers analytical services complementary to particulate contamination analysis, all with high added value :
- Custom chemical analyses
- NMR analyses
- Material characterization
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²
Autour du sujet
- Laboratory for particle size distribution analysis according to ISO 17025
- Particle counting laboratory according to USP 788
- Laboratory for particle counting in pharmaceutical solutions
- Particle Counting Laboratory for Medical Devices
- PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY: identification of particles in a solution