To be informed of the latest news
Dissolution test of a drug in the laboratory
Your needs: perform a dissolution test of a drug as part of an R&D project or quality control
A dissolution is a physicochemical process in which a substance or drug is immersed in a solvent to form a homogeneous mixture called a solution.
Dissolution tests are part of the stability tests required for the development process of a drug or for quality control tests. Dissolution tests allow :
- to evaluate the mechanisms and properties of dissolution of the drug which can have a direct effect on its absorption in the body,
- to define the bioavailability of the active ingredient (API).
The dissolution tests, regulated according to the different pharmacopoeias, depend on different factors such as the pH of the dissolution medium, the type of surface material of the drug,…
Are you looking for a reliable and reactive laboratory for your dissolution tests? Call on FILAB!
FILAB supports you for your dissolution tests in the context of drug development or quality control
The FILAB laboratory offers dissolution testing services for your drugs. Thanks to our 2,100m² analytical park, a highly qualified team of 5 doctors and 8 engineers, FILAB can provide the following services
- Dissolution tests on drugs or pharmaceutical solutions
- Custom chemical analysis of drugs
- Forced degradation studies on drugs
- Stability studies
- Development and validation of analytical methods
In order to provide you with the best possible support, FILAB laboratory is approved for Research Tax Credit (RTC).
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²