To be informed of the latest news
Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) analysis
Dynamic light scattering (DLS) is a technique that allows the measurement of the size and size distribution of molecules and particles generally in the submicron region and, in some cases, below 1 nm.
Typical applications of DLS are the characterization of particles, emulsions or molecules that are dispersed or dissolved in a liquid.
Are you looking for a laboratory offering analysis and expertise by DLS?
FILAB offers Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) size analysis services to characterize colloidal suspensions, polymers, proteins, … such as
- Particle size analysis by DLS
- Particle size measurement by DLS
- Measurement of zeta potential by DLS
- Size measurement from nm
- Size measurement of molecules with MW < 1000 Da
Our complementary services to DLS analysis:
- Analysis of nanomaterials
- Particle size analysis
- Measurement of zeta potential
- Particle analysis
- Suspension analysis
- Metal oxide analysis
- Specific surface measurement by BET
- Morphology analysis by SEM