To be informed of the latest news
Particle size distribution measurement of your powders in accordance with the ISO 13320 standard
FILAB laboratory is able to assist you in measuring the particle size distribution of your powders in accordance with the ISO 13320 standard
The ISO 13320 specifies the requirements for the qualification of instruments and the measurement of particle size distribution in many two-phase systems (powders, aerosols, sprays, suspensions, emulsions, and gas-in-liquid bubbles) by analysis of their light scattering properties.
FILAB laboratory carries out these analyses in accordance with the ISO 13320 standard.
FILAB laboratory is able to provide cutting edge equipment for measuring particle size distribution
Whatever your industrial field, (Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Construction, Food) or however your product is used, the granulometric analyses offered by FILAB in accordance with the ISO 13320 standard will allow you to better understand your product’s properties and stability.
FILAB’s laboratory space extends over 2100m2, one part of which is entirely dedicated to granulometric analysis and powder characterization in accordance with the ISO 13320. We are able to provide the following services :
- Particle size distribution measurements by Laser Granulometry in accordance with the ISO 13320 standard (distribution curve, D50 measurement…)
- Analysis of metallic particles in accordance with the ISO 13320 standard
- Granulometric analysis of deposits and precipitates by SEM or Laser Granulometry
- BET specific surface area measurements
- Chemical analysis of nanoparticles
- Laboratory analysis of particulates and contaminants
- Analytical development and validation of methods for granulometric analyses in accordance with the ISO 13320 standard
- Particle size distribution measurement by Laser Granulometry, DLS and SEM
- Morphological study of microparticles, analysis of nanoparticles by SEM-EDX
With three levels of services – analysis, expertise and R&D support – FILAB assists companies from all sectors and of all sizes in overcoming their industrial challenges by sharing its technical know-how and the wealth of experience of its team with its clients.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²