To be informed of the latest news
Control of surface contamination in the laboratory
Your need : you want to control the surface non-contamination of your material
What is a contamination ?
The surface non-contamination is realized in a context of quality control of your product or raw materials used. First of all, contamination is characterized by the uncontrolled presence of an element harmful to the conformity or the performance of a product. It can occur throughout the production process. The notion of contamination is closely linked to the notion of size. Indeed, they are often tiny and are often not detectable to the naked eye.
In order to check the non-contamination of your material, you can carry out different types of analysis such as
- Conformity analysis: in this case, the objective of the analysis is to control and confirm the conformity of the product with respect to the regulations (analysis of heavy metals, analysis of nanomaterials, chemical dosages…)
- Failure analysis: when a contamination appears during the production process, at any time, hindering the release of batches (dust contamination, cross pollution, deposits, color change …)
- The analysis of a cleaning process: here, the control of non-contamination on the surface allows to validate or not the efficiency of a cleaning process.
Our solutions for controlling surface contamination in the laboratory
For more than 30 years, FILAB laboratory has had the experience and the specific analytical equipment to meet the needs of analysis and control of surface non-contamination on your materials:
- Chemical analysis of particles and particulate contamination by SEM-EDX
- Identification and characterization of contaminants by SEM-EDX
- Control of surface contamination by ICP
- Analysis of wipes or swabs to control the quality of an environment
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²