To be informed of the latest news
SEM analysis in the pharmaceutical industry
Do you work in the pharmaceutical sector and wish to analyse your products by SEM?
What is SEM?
Why analyse your pharmaceutical products by SEM?
SEM analysis of pharmaceuticals and medical devices allows the search for and identification of contamination, particles and deposits.
In addition, Scanning Electron Microscopy is particularly useful for the analysis of :
- Powder: particle size, morphology, chemical composition, etc.
- Failure: breakage and breakage, change of colour and appearance…
FILAB supports you in the SEM analysis of pharmaceutical products
Our human size, our continuous investments and our knowledge of the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors guarantee our customers reliable results, rapid processing of requests and tailor-made support for their SEM-EDX analysis needs.
To go a step further
- Elemental impurity testing according to ICH Q3D
- Residual solvent analysis according to USP 467 (ICH Q3C context)
- Stability studies
- Analytical development
- Determination of nitrosamines in pharmaceutical products
- Problem solving: analysis of particulate contamination, odour problems, troubleshooting, etc.
- Tailor-made technical training
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²