To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory providing analytical and R&D services
Are you looking for a reliable laboratory to provide analytical services ?
Confronted with the multiplication of industrial challenges and with the increasingly complex issues companies are facing, service providing analytical laboratories are called being upon to assist in providing the experience needed to fulfil various types of requests :
- Chemical composition analysis
- Compliance inspections
- Non-compliance of industrial batches
- Problems due to impurities, contaminations or pollutants
- Incomprehension of a product failure
- Evaluation of the performance of industrial procedures
These services can be called upon for various reasons from routine quality control to the implementation of more complex projects such as the analytical development or improvement of procedures.
FILAB, a laboratory providing analytical and R&D services, fulfilling your requests and with tailored support
FILAB provides services for industry relying on its dual expertise in chemistry and materials science, its cutting-edge analytical fleet and the experience of its doctors and engineers to fulfil requests relating to :
Quality Control :
- Custom chemical analyses
- Material characterization
- Surface analyses
- Failure analyses : identification of particulates and deposits, fractography, corrosion, adhesive problems…
Analytical Research and Development :
- Analytical development
- Client / Supplier litigation support
- R&D assistance : literature reviews, reverse engineering services, industrial transposition…
- Audits and analytical training
As an independent, service providing laboratory with a team made up of highly qualified personnel, FILAB guarantees the reliability of its results, a quick turnaround for requests and tailored support for clients.
For more information about our laboratory services, feel free to contact us !
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²