To be informed of the latest news
Analysis and measurement of molecular weight in the laboratory
Your needs: determine the size and weight of a molecule
In the field of chemical analysis and characterization, knowledge of molecular weight is a key element in identifying the elemental composition of a product.
Each atom has specific properties such as density, melting or boiling temperature, but it is through their unique molecular weight that we seek to identify and characterize them.
Molecular weight analysis and knowledge of the chemical elements that make up your products will allow you to
- Validate their compliance with your specifications and regulatory standards
- Adapt your production processes to avoid the risks of failure
- Study the compatibility of a chemical product with its environment
Different data between the theoretical molecular weight and the measured molecular weight can be a factor of possible non-conformity or failure.
Our solutions: to offer molecular weight analysis techniques specific to your needs and to provide you with fast and reliable results
FILAB, an independent laboratory located in Dijon, France, supports you in your molecular weight measurement and analysis activities, in order to meet your quality, safety and performance requirements.
Our experts provide several molecular weight analysis and characterization services:
- Determination of absolute molecular weight by GPC/SEC
- Determination of molecular weight distribution
- Analysis by Liquid Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-MS)
- Development and Analytical Validation for the specific measurement of the molecular weight of your samples
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²