To be informed of the latest news
Forced degradation (stress testing) in a laboratory
Your needs : to carry out a forced degradation study on a pharmaceutical product or active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) as part of pharmaceutical development
Forced degradation studies or stress testing is a stability test used to simulate the changes in the behavior of a pharmaceutical products or active pharmaceutical ingredients. The aim is to highlight the stability of medication over time and to observe the effects of purity and the product’s compliance with standards.
These degradation studies can be performed on both active ingredients and finished products.
Are you looking to cooperate with a reliable and reactive laboratory for your forced degradation studies ? Call on FILAB !
Our solutions : to assist you in testing stability and in conducting forced degradation studies on your pharmaceutical products
FILAB laboratory is able to conduct stability testing services and to carry out forced degradation studies on your pharmaceutical products as part of an R&D project or as part of quality control. Thanks to our cutting-edge analytical fleet spread over 2100m² FILAB can provide the following services :
- Stability testing and forced degradation studies in accordance with the ICH Q1A guideline
- Custom chemical analysis to study a product’s stability
- Method development and validation
- Chemical composition analysis of a product depending on specific environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, exposure to light…) by GC-MS, HPLC or FTIR
- Study of Container/Contents interactions
- Analysis and identification of impurities
- Analysis of active ingredients
- Analysis and determination of degradation product
- Reverse engineering of degradation products
- Reverse engineering of pharmaceutical products
For more information about our services surrounding forced degradation studies, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, over the phone by calling +33 (0)3 80 52 32 05 or you can request a free quote online here.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²