To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory analysis of Hyaluronic acid
Your needs : to inspect the quality of a hyaluronic acid-based wrinkle filler
Natural in origin, hyaluronic acid is an active ingredient used to make wrinkle filling gels as well as some other cosmetic products thanks to its effects on skin elasticity, skin tone and skin firmness.
As producers using hyaluronic acid in your products, you are looking to optimize your procedure thanks in part to regular inspections of your products.
Our solution : to quickly provide you with reliable techniques allowing you to evaluate the quality of your hyaluronic acid-based products
As an independent laboratory situated in Dijon, France, FILAB has been active in the cosmetics and Medical Device industries for over 20 years, carrying out compliance testing and inspecting raw materials.
From conception to production, all the way to a product being put on the market, FILAB has a wide range of useful analytical tools (ICP-MS, ICP-AES, GC-MS, IC…) making it possible to study your hyaluronic acid-based products and provide the following services :
- Chemical analyses, determination of hyaluronic acid, BDDE and lidocaine contents
- Stability testing in accordance with given conditions to evaluate the lifespan and storage conditions of hyaluronic acid-based products
- Additive analysis
- Heavy metal analysis (under ISO 17025 accreditation)
- Detection of impurities
- Compatibility testing (E&Ls, container/contents interactions)
- Development of analytical methods
Ensuring a quick turnaround for your requests, FILAB laboratory is able to support companies from the cosmetics and healthcare industry in resolving their complex problems and by assisting with R&D projects (literature reviews, scope statements, research into substitutions, synthesis…).