To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory analysis of powder purity
Your needs : to analyze the purity of your powders and to ensure that they comply with standards
The “purity” of a material or powder has a major impact on their performance. Regular monitoring is therefore an essential step of production processes. For these types of analyses, industrials of all fields regularly call on analytical laboratories to inspect the purity of the powders being used.
Our solution : to characterize the chemical composition of your powders in order to evaluate their level of purity and their overall performance
FILAB laboratory can provide you with its expertise and a team of doctors and engineers as well as a cutting-edge analytical fleet to be able to offer tailored support in evaluating the purity of your powders.
To resolve problems linked to purity or the presence of impurities, FILAB laboratory uses a wide range of analytical techniques :
- Purity analysis by SEM FEG EDX
- Detection of pollutants found in powders
- Analysis of powder surfaces
- Purity analysis by ICP (AES or MS)
- Detection of inorganic contaminants
- Purity analysis by GC-MS, GC-FID or UPLC-MS/MS
- Determination of contaminant content in organic powders
- Analysis of VOCs, BTEX compounds, HAP and THCs in organic powders
- Purity analysis by NMR
- Active ingredient analysis
- Optical purity measurement
- Enantiomeric excess measurement
Guaranteeing high responsiveness and reliability, FILAB is able to assist you in implementing quality control measures for your powders.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²