To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory Adhesion Analysis
Coming from the industry, you encounter problems of adhesion of your materials or products.
Adhesion is the state of an object (or material) when it holds tightly to another by contact of its entire surface.
An important criterion for several types of products such as paint, adhesive tape, wallpaper or tires, adhesion depends on the following 5 factors
- the nature of the materials in contact
- the condition of the surfaces in contact
- the perpendicular force exerted
- the presence (or not) of a lubricant
Our solutions: provide state-of-the-art technical means to analyze the mechanisms of non-adhesion on your materials
Through our three levels of services – analysis, expertise and R&D support -FILAB assists companies of all sectors and sizes in solving their industrial problems, by providing its customers with the know-how and experience of its team.
Thus, to analyze the adhesion of your materials, mechanical tests (peel test, bending test, shear test, tensile test…) are performed. In addition, other methods can also be used, such as blistering, squaring or indentation tests.
At FILAB, we also analyze adhesion problems by studying, for example
– The surface of a material in the non-adhesion zone to identify the presence of pollution or impurities
– The chemical composition of an adhesive used
– The compatibility between a material and an adhesive or a fluid
to go further
Problem solving: expertise following adhesion problems
Analyse de surface et d'extrême surface
Deformation of adhesives
Characterization of a pollution or an impurity
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²