To be informed of the latest news
Study of the polymorphism of an API by DRX and DSC
Why study the polymorphism of an API?
APIs, or active pharmaceutical ingredients, are the substances contained in drugs that cause health benefits to the patient.
Polymorphism analysis on APIs allows confirmation of polymorphic stability over time, which is essential when developing a drug for the market.
The laboratory studies the polymorphism of your API in drugs
FILAB provides pharmaceutical companies with technical skills and state-of-the-art analytical equipment in order to respond to their requests in the best possible way and to offer them the most appropriate services and tailor-made follow-up.
FILAB offers tailor-made support for the polymorphism analysis of your APIs:
- Active ingredient analysis (API) by X-ray diffraction and DSC
– X-ray Diffraction (XRD) for crystal phase determination
– DSC analysis for the determination of melting and crystallization temperatures.
- Compatibility and stability studies of APIs
- Development of analytical methods for the determination of APIs according to current standards