- 03 80 52 32 05
- Mon - Fri : 8.00 - 18.00
- FILAB Laboratory - Chemical analysis, Material expertise, R & D and Consulting support
Analysis and characterization of composite materials in a laboratory
Your needs : to verify the quality and the performance of your composite materials as part of the designing process or to improve your products
As major players in the transportation, medical devices or sports equipment sectors, you are looking to optimize your manufacturing processes through the use of lighter and stronger composite materials.
The diversity of composite material matrices makes them complex to analyze and requires periodic inspections to verify that they comply with relevant standards.
For assistance in overcoming your manufacturing challenges or problems relating to product failures, you are looking for the support of a reliable and responsive laboratory specializing in the analysis and characterization of composite materials.
Our solution : to assist you in analyzing your composite materials and to characterize your problems relating to defects
With a team of experts in materials and an analytical fleet spread over 2100m2, FILAB laboratory provides analysis and characterization services for composite materials to assist you in overcoming your industrial challenges.
From the designing process to the improvement of your composite material-based products, FILAB laboratory provides the following services:
- Failure analysis of composite materials : aging , ruptures, non-compliances, apparition of deposits or of particulates…
- Composite material characterization : length, diameter, morphology…
- Chemical analysis of the composition of composite materials resulting from the mixture of matrices, strengtheners and additives.
- Chemical analysis of the composition of a composite material
- Deformulation/Reverse engineering services
To achieve this, our laboratory has a Scanning Electron Microscope, coupled to an EDX probe, as well as numerous GC-MS and Py-GCMS machines to study the composition of composite materials (carbon fiber, fiberglass, ceramic...).
Additionally, TGA thermogravimetric analysis coupled to FTIR will highlight the physicochemical properties of the composite material depending on temperature.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Reactiveness and quick processing time for requests
ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
Complete analytical fleet spread over 2100m²
Tailored support for customers