To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory elemental analyses
Your needs: to determine the elemental composition of your substance or product
Elemental analysis consists of determining the atomic proportions of chemical element present in the composition of a substance or of a product. Chemical elements detected by elemental analysis fall into several categories :
- Organic elements, made up primarily of carbon (as well as Nitrogen, Oxygen, Hydrogen, Sulfur and Phosphorus)
- Metallic alloys, mixtures of various metallic elements
- Heavy metals (Mercury, Lead, etc.)
Each category can be analyzed using specific elemental analysis techniques, making it possible to deconstruct a substance’s structure with the aim of identifying and quantifying elements present in said substance.
These elemental analyses will allow you to ensure that your products comply with relevant standards and regulations.
Our solutions: to provide you with elemental analysis services, specific to your request and to give precise and reliable results
Did you know?
Since October of 2015, FILAB laboratory has had ISO 17025 accreditation for the elemental analysis of heavy metals in raw materials and pharmaceutical products following internally developed methods validated in accordance with the European Pharmacopeia 2.4.20 et the American Pharmacopeia USP 233.
FILAB is a multidisciplinary laboratory providing elemental analysis services, some of which are carried out under ISO 17025 accreditation:
- Chemical analyses
- ICP inorganic analyses
- Analysis and determination of heavy metal content
- Detection of elemental impurities
- Inorganic chemical analyses
- Metallic alloy grade inspection
- Analysis of elemental or catalytic residue
- Analytical development and validation
To be able to meet the demand for elemental analyses, FILAB laboratory relies on its multisectoral expertise as well as its cutting-edge analytical fleet, allowing for greater reactivity and reliability when fulfilling requests from industrial clients.
Discover our elemental analysis techniques:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma spectroscopy: ICP-MS and ICP-AES
- Elemental analyzers: C/S, N/O, H
- EDX probe paired with a Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM-EDX)
- Spark OES spectrometry
- Mercury amalgamators
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²