To be informed of the latest news
Crosslinking agents : analysis and quantification in a laboratory
Crosslinking agents used on polymers can affect the mechanical properties of said polymers.
As an industrialist, you are looking to determine crosslinking agents found in your polymers to better understand their behavior. Our laboratory, specialized in determining crosslinking agents while having with cutting-edge analytical equipment, is able is assist you in these endeavors.
Our solution : to provide you with our analytical equipment and the expertise of our engineers to study and determine your crosslinking agents
Over the past ten years, FILAB laboratory has developed a diverse analytical skillset in relation with the determination of crosslinking agents found in polymers. Our laboratory is equipped with a cutting-edge analytical fleet spread over 2100m² and is made up of team of highly skilled individuals able to provide services fulfilling the criteria set by our clients for their need to determine crosslinking agent content.
Examples of crosslinking agents : sulfur, peroxides…
FILAB is able to provide tailored services for the determination of your crosslinking agents :
- Analysis and determination of crosslinking agents using chromatographic techniques : HS-GC-MS, HPLC-UV, GC-MS, IC, ICP…
- Crosslink rate measurement by DSC
- Optimization of production processes (Crosslinking)
- Polydispersity measurement
- Detection and quantification of other components in polymers
- Overall migration testing