To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory analysis of cosmetic ingredients
Your needs : to analyze and quantify your cosmetic ingredients as part of regulatory inspections
Acids, preservatives, natural extracts, oxides, milk… cosmetic products are made up of a wide range of ingredients depending on their application and their benefits. However, some ingredients can have adverse effects on health based on dosage and are therefore subject to specific regulations.
Particular attention is paid to endocrine disruptors (parabens, glycol ethers…) or even nanomaterials.
Cosmetic industrialists are required to ensure the quality of their products in line with requirements specified by relevant standards. In this context, cooperation with a specialized laboratory will allow you to ensure that your production processes are effective, safe and in line with standards.
Our solution : to analyze and quantify your cosmetic ingredients using reliable analytical techniques
FILAB laboratory is able to assist industrialists in analyzing, inspecting and quantifying your cosmetic ingredients. With a cutting-edge analytical fleet, FILAB laboratory is able to provide you with a wide range of qualitative services :
- Active ingredient analysis by GC-MS, NMR, LC-MS/MS
- Determination of trace amounts of parabens in your cosmetic products
- Identification of allergens
- Characterization of chemical impurities
- Analysis of packaging
- Stability testing
- Development and validation of methods for determining cosmetic ingredient content
- Nanomaterial characterization in accordance with the EC regulation 1223-2009 on cosmetics
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²