To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory tomography test
You wish to carry out a tomography test in the laboratory
What is tomography?
First of all, tomography is a technique for analysing and testing materials by means of radiation/matter interaction. It allows the construction of 3D images of the test object. Performing a tomography test in the laboratory does not therefore imply the destruction of the sample used.
Why carry out a tomography test?
The non-destructive nature of tomography makes tomography testing particularly suitable for certain industrial fields such as art, luxury goods or for manufacturers of bulky objects.
X-ray tomography allows the analysis of material composition and the monitoring of its evolution in relation to external constraints.
FILAB meets your laboratory tomography testing needs
FILAB has a 2100m² analytical park and a qualified team. It assists manufacturers of all sectors and sizes in the implementation of laboratory tomography tests. Thanks to its high level of in-house expertise and tailor-made support, FILAB can offer you solutions tailored to your needs.
- Deposit or particle analysis
- Failure analysis: cracking, rupture, corrosion, study of the quality of welds, etc.
- Laboratory for the study of ageing on materials
- Characterisation of materials: metals, polymers, ceramics, glass, composites, etc.
- Surface analysis and coating characterisation
- Metallographic examinations
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²