To be informed of the latest news
Raw material purity analysis in a laboratory
Your needs : to analyze the purity of your raw materials and verify that they comply with relevant standards
The “purity” of a material or of raw materials greatly contributes the optimization of the material’s performance and behaviors. In light of this, regular inspections are a key step of the manufacturing process.
When a product fails (visual defects, dubious solidity, apparition of an unknown substance…), industrialists from all fields call on analytical laboratories to inspect the purity of the materials being used.
Our solution : to characterize the chemical composition of your raw materials to evaluate their purity and their performance
FILAB laboratory relies on the expertise of its doctors and engineers as well as its cutting-edge analytical fleet to provide you with tailored support when evaluating the purity of your materials.
To overcome these challenges, FILAB laboratory has a wide range of analytical techniques:
- SEM-FEG-EDX purity analysis
– Pollutant detection (including particulates)
- ICP (AES and MS) purity analysis
– Contaminant detection
– Detection and quantification of heavy metals
– Impurity screening (particulates, unknown deposits…)
– Nickel leaching testing
– Testing in artificial sweat
- GC-MS, GC-FID, and UPLC-MS/MS purity analysis
– Determination of contaminants (residual solvents, pesticides, allergens…)
– Residual solvent analysis
– Allergen detection
- NMR purity analysis
– Active ingredient analysis
– Optical purity measurements
– Enantiomeric excess measurements
Promising high responsiveness and tailored support for your requests, FILAB can assist you in implementing your quality control procedures before or after your product is put on the market.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²