To be informed of the latest news
Chemical analysis laboratory Charleroi
Your needs from Charleroi and Belgium: analyse the chemical substances that make up your finished products and raw materials
In the context of quality control, regulatory compliance or following a product failure, chemical analysis has become essential in all industrial sectors.
Our laboratory, which specialises in chemical analysis and has state-of-the-art analytical methods, is there to help you in this process.
Located in the heart of Burgundy, in Dijon, France, in the middle of the Paris-Lyon axis, the Filab laboratory is easily accessible.
With more than 15 years of experience, particularly with an increasingly important Belgian clientele, the Filab chemical and analytical laboratory is a privileged service provider thanks to its knowledge of the problems encountered by companies based in Charleroi and in Belgium.
Our solutions: supporting manufacturers with tailor-made chemical analysis services.
Thanks to its high-level, multidisciplinary team, the FILAB analytical chemistry laboratory offers a wide range of chemical analysis services to control all your raw materials and finished products.
Our chemical analyses
- Analysis of raw materials (search for impurities)
- REACH analyses
- Industrial chemical analysis
- Basic chemical analysis
- Analysis of contamination and pollution
- Analysis of polymeric and composite materials, metallurgy and ceramics
- Chemical analysis following failure
- Heavy metal analysis
- Analysis baths surface treatment
- ISO 17025 accredited analysis laboratory
- Laboratory analysis and biocompatibility testing according to ISO 10993
- Analysis of phthalates and DEHP
- Analysis of Bisphenol A
- Analysis of residual solvents
- Analysis of cleaning product residues on medical devices: HCT / TOC
- Particle size analysis
- Paint and varnish analysis
- Chemical deformation (reverse engineering)
- Development and validation of chemical analysis methods
- GC-MS, HS-GCMS (Gas Chromatography)
- HPLC-MS/MS, HPLC-DAD (Liquid Phase Chromatography)
- FTIR (Infrared Spectroscopy)
- UV (UV-Visible spectroscopy..)
- IC (Ion Chromatography)
- SEM-EDX (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
The FILAB laboratory helps companies of all sectors and sizes to solve their industrial problems. We provide you with the know-how and experience of our team of PhD students and engineers.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²