To be informed of the latest news
Your needs from Switzerland and Geneva: analyse the chemical substances that make up your finished products and raw materials
The rise in international competition and the increasing complexity of regulatory constraints are leading manufacturers to optimise the performance of their products through a better knowledge of their properties. To do this, the use of analytical chemistry makes it possible to obtain quantitative chemical analyses (concentration and dosage of components) or qualitative analyses (nature of a chemical composition).
In the context of quality control, regulatory compliance or following a product failure, chemical analysis has become essential in all industrial sectors.
Our laboratory, which specialises in chemical analysis and has state-of-the-art analytical methods, is there to help you in this process.
Located in the heart of Burgundy, in Dijon, in the middle of the Paris-Lyon-Geneva axis, the Filab laboratory is quickly accessible for companies based in Switzerland.
How long is the journey from Geneva to Dijon by car?
It takes about 2h45 by car from Geneva to Dijon on the motorway.
How long does it take to get from Geneva to Dijon by train?
The fastest TGV takes about 2h40 from station to station. Once in Dijon, the Filab laboratory is easily accessible by tram or the city’s bus network.
Our solutions: supporting manufacturers with tailor-made chemical analysis services.
Our chemical analyses
- Analysis of raw materials (search for impurities)
- REACH analyses
- Industrial chemical analysis
- Basic chemical analysis
- Analysis of contamination and pollution
- Analysis of polymeric and composite materials, metallurgy and ceramics
- Chemical analysis following failure
- Heavy metal analysis
- Analysis baths surface treatment
- ISO 17025 accredited analysis laboratory
- Laboratory analysis and biocompatibility testing according to ISO 10993
- Analysis of phthalates and DEHP
- Analysis of Bisphenol A
- Analysis of residual solvents
- Analysis of cleaning product residues on medical devices: HCT / TOC
- Particle size analysis
- Paint and varnish analysis
- Chemical deformation (reverse engineering)
Development and validation of chemical analysis methods
- GC-MS, HS-GCMS (Gas Chromatography)
- HPLC-MS/MS, HPLC-DAD (Liquid Phase Chromatography)
- FTIR (Infrared Spectroscopy)
- UV (UV-Visible Spectrometry..)
- IC (Ion Chromatography)
- SEM-EDX (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
The FILAB laboratory helps companies of all sectors and sizes to solve their industrial problems. We provide you with the know-how and experience of our team of PhD students and engineers.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²