To be informed of the latest news
Analysis of packaging and polymer packaging
You need an analysis of packaging and polymer packaging
Why analyse polymer packaging?
First of all, the term packaging combines the terms conditioning and wrapping. Packaging is the primary envelope of the product, while wrapping is the additional container intended to ensure the safety, handling, conservation and storage of the products under better conditions.
The functions of packaging and wrapping can thus be fulfilled by polymers such as PET in solid or film form.
The predominant role played by polymers in the packaging industry necessarily leads companies wishing to analyse their packaging to call on the services of laboratories competent in polymer analysis, such as FILAB.
FILAB supports you in the analysis of packaging and polymer packaging
Through our three levels of services: analysis, expertise and R&D support, FILAB assists companies from all sectors in the analysis of polymer packaging. FILAB provides its clients with the know-how and experience of its team, as well as a 2100m² analytical park equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Analysis and characterisation of industrial packaging in the laboratory
- Laboratory analysis of cosmetic packaging
- Content-Content Interactions: Laboratory Analysis
- Expertise on packaging or delivery devices for the pharmaceutical industry
- Study of the barrier effect of polymers in the laboratory
our technical resources
- Determination of polymer crystallinity by DSC
- Characterisation of polymers by FTIR, DSC, ATG, ATG-FTIR, GPC, NMR, SEM...
- Determination of molecular weight and polydispersity by GPC
- Deformation of polymers
- Viscosity index measurement on polymer
- Determination of cross-linking rate by DSC
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²