To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory analysis and expertise of cobalt and cobalt alloys
Chemical analysis of cobalt alloys: one of FILAB’s many skills
Cobalt alloys are used for their resistance to heat and corrosion, which allows them to be used in a wide variety of applications. Cobalt alloys are therefore used in the medical field, in aeronautics and even in the navy to name a few.
For over 20 years, FILAB laboratory has been providing metallurgical analyses of cobalt samples for hundreds of clients, some of which were provided under ISO 17025 accreditation.
FILAB laboratory provides its experience and specific skills to inspect the quality of your cobalt alloys:
- Chemical composition analysis and grade inspection of cobalt alloys
- Analysis of Chromium/Cobalt (Cr/Co) based medical devices in accordance with :
- ASTM F1537 / ISO 5832-12 / ISO 22674 for forged products
- ASTM F75 / ISO 5832-4 for cast products
- ISO 10993-18 for characterizing the physicochemical properties of Medical Devices
Our analytical fleet dedicated to analyzing cobalt and Cr/Co alloys:
Going even further: our expertise of cobalt alloys
As well as performing routine metallurgical analyses, FILAB laboratory can provide you with its skills in metallurgical expertise and failure analysis for your cobalt and Cr/Co samples: