- 03 80 52 32 05
- Mon - Fri : 8.00 - 18.00
- FILAB Laboratory - Chemical analysis, Material expertise, R & D and Consulting support
Laboratory analysis of luxury goods
Your needs : to design luxury products using high quality materials.
Major brands, manufacturers and subcontractors in the luxury industry are all subject to common priorities and requirements : the pursuit of zero defects, higher production speed, better assembly reliability and the use of high-quality, durable materials.
In order to meet these challenges specific to the luxury industry, inspection of the materials used is an essential step. Several factors can affect the life cycle of a luxury product :
- Defective raw materials
- Non-conforming raw materials
- Appearance of defects in the final product
- Problems in the suppliers' production process leading to delays in delivery
For assistance with these industrial challenges you are searching for a reliable, independent laboratory with high added technical value.
Our solution : to offer tailored assistance to luxury industrialists by combining analytics, expertise and counselling on the design of their products.
FILAB laboratory being specialized in analysis and material characterization, has been assisting luxury industrialists in designing and inspecting their products using analytical techniques specific to their needs.
Based on experience and its state-of-the-art analytical equipment, FILAB has a wide range of accurate and reliable tools at its disposal to provide the following services :
- Chemical analysis (raw materials, finished products)
- Material characterization : polymers, leather, metals, composite materials, ceramics…
- Precious metal analysis
- Nickel release test
- Packaging analysis
- Powder analysis
- Surface analysis and coating thickness measurements
- REACH analyses
- Expert chemical analysis
- Pollutant identification using SEB or FTIR
- Deformulation services
- Compatibility studies (container/contents interactions, extractables and leachables)
- Failure analysis : ruptures, corrosion, coloring and odor problems, etc.
- Laboratory audit and analytical training
- Creation and transfer of analytical techniques
- Research into substitutions for allergenic or toxic raw materials
- Industrial project development
- R&D assistance (Literature review, project management, choice of materials…)
- Creation of an innovative product
- Organic analyses : GCMS, Py-GCMS, LC-MSMS, GPC, NMR, FTIR
- Mineral analyses : ICP, XRD, IC
- Thermal analyses : TGA, DSC
- Metallurgic analyses : ICP, SEM-FEG EDX, OES
- Powder analysis : XRD, SEM-FEG EDX, BET
- Surface analysis : SEM-FEG EDX, PES, ToF-SIMS
·How to contact us ?
For more information, contact us via email at email@example.com or over the phone by calling +33 (0)3 80 52 32 05
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Reactiveness and quick processing time for requests
COFRAC ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
Complete analytical fleet spread over 2100m²
Tailored support for customers