To be informed of the latest news
Laboratory for the analysis of anti-UV additives
Are you looking for a laboratory offering analysis and expertise to quantify the anti-UV additives in your products?
An ultraviolet additive is a chemical compound that blocks or absorbs ultraviolet radiation, thus increasing the life of the product.
Anti-uv additives are often used in cosmetics, plastics, or optics.
Thanks to the complementarity of our analytical tools and our dual expertise in chemistry and materials, the FILAB laboratory offers several types of services related to the analysis and control of anti-UV additives, according to reliable analysis methods:
- Identification and analysis of anti-UV additives by HPLC-MSMS, GC-MS and Py-GCMS: bisphenol A, phthalates, BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene), 2,4,6-TTBP, Uvitex OB, Irganox 1076, Irgafos 168, Irganox PS800, Chimassorb 81, Irganox 1010, Irganox 1330, Irganox degradate
- Characterization of polymers: study of physicochemical and thermal properties by DSC, ATG, NMR, SEM and FTIR
- Support in the development of your products based on anti-UV additives: optimize the use of your anti-UV, control the conformity of your dosages, help in the formulation of the product, help in the substitution of a CMR product…
- Deformation of polymer products to highlight the presence of anti-UV additives through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Development of customized analytical methods in accordance with current standards
Through our three levels of services – analysis, expertise and R&D support – FILAB assists companies of all sectors and sizes in the analysis and characterization of anti-UV additives by providing its clients with the know-how and experience of its team.