To be informed of the latest news
Chemical analysis laboratory Brussels
Your needs from Brussels and Belgium: analyse the chemical substances that make up your finished products and raw materials
In the context of quality control, regulatory compliance or following a product failure, chemical analysis has become essential in all industrial sectors.
Our laboratory, which specialises in chemical analysis and has state-of-the-art analytical methods, is there to help you in this process.
Located in the heart of Burgundy, in Dijon, in the middle of the Paris-Lyon axis, the Filab laboratory is easily accessible by train or car.
With more than 15 years of experience, particularly with an increasingly important Belgian clientele, the Filab chemical and analytical laboratory is a privileged service provider thanks to its knowledge of the problems encountered by companies based in Brussels and in Belgium.
Our solutions: supporting manufacturers with tailor-made chemical analysis services.
Thanks to its high-level, multidisciplinary team, the FILAB analytical chemistry laboratory offers a wide range of chemical analysis services to control all your raw materials and finished products.
Our chemical analyses
- Analysis of raw materials (search for impurities)
- REACH analyses
- Industrial chemical analysis
- Basic chemical analysis
- Analysis of contamination and pollution
- Analysis of polymeric and composite materials, metallurgy and ceramics
- Chemical analysis following failure
- Heavy metal analysis
- Analysis baths surface treatment
- ISO 17025 accredited analysis laboratory
- Laboratory analysis and biocompatibility testing according to ISO 10993
- Analysis of phthalates and DEHP
- Analysis of Bisphenol A
- Analysis of residual solvents
- Analysis of cleaning product residues on medical devices: HCT / TOC
- Particle size analysis
- Paint and varnish analysis
- Chemical deformation (reverse engineering)
- Development and validation of chemical analysis methods
- GC-MS, HS-GCMS (Gas Chromatography)
- HPLC-MS/MS, HPLC-DAD (Liquid Phase Chromatography)
- FTIR (Infrared Spectroscopy)
- UV (UV-Visible spectroscopy..)
- IC (Ion Chromatography)
- SEM-EDX (Scanning Electron Microscopy)
The FILAB laboratory helps companies of all sectors and sizes to solve their industrial problems. We provide you with the know-how and experience of our team of PhD students and engineers.
The positive aspects of FILAB
A highly qualified team
Responsiveness in responding to and processing requests
A complete analytical park of 2100m²